Abay Bank is a private financial institution established in 2002 E.C to provide effective and efficient full-fleshed banking service, focused on development, business growth and profitability to meet the expectation of all its stakeholders as well as the aspiration of its employees.
The Bank has the following vacancy for immediate employment.
Job Title: 1. Database and System Administrator
• Administers Database design and implementation
• Administers Bank wide ‘database so that he application software run smoothly.
• Installs and manages standard database management Oracle software.
• Works in collaboration with software developers and application support team.
• Makes sure the database security is properly configured
• Ensures Fine-tune database performance and take proactive measures before database performance degradation happens.
• Assess and implement appropriate database replication to provide uninterrupted service.
BSc. Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering with 2 years of work experience in Oracle Database Design and system administration preferably in the banking industry.
Job Title: 2. System Operator (Fresh Graduate Job)
• Performs Start of day/end of day banking operation;
• Generates various reports.
• Communicates with user organs and assist in core banking operation;
• Takes backup as per the procedure set for such purpose;
• Restores data as required;
• Compiles reports and hand over same to concerned body;
• Informs any system error for immediate action for concerned body;
• Performs other related duties assigned by the supervisor
BSC. Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering, CGPA 2.5 and above
Work Experience: Not required
Job Title: 3. Cashier
• Receives cash from cash supervisor and effects payment for customers
• Manages daily cash transaction
• helps prominent customers in cash counting
• Counts & makes ready cash for payments
• Assists the Client Relation Officers
• Performs other cash related duties assigned by the supervisor
TVET College Diploma (10+3)/L-IV Certificate in Banking & Finance/ Banking & Insurance/ Accounting
With 4 years of work experience in cash management preferably in the banking industry.
Job Title: 4. Cash Office Personnel
• Works as a liaison between the Bank & other domestic correspondence banks
• Assists cash supervisors and cashiers
• Distributes signatory & other documents to correspondence banks
• Operates office machines like photocopy, fax
• Handles clerical activities
Education: 10 or 12 grade complete
Experience: 2 years in clerical & office assistance
Salary: per the Bank’s attractive salary scale
Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Head Office for job titles 1&2, Outlet Branches for job title 3, Bahir Dar, Ghion Branch for job title 4
Type of employment: Permanent
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria can apply either on ethiojobs.net or e-mail application with CV at email@example.com or send application with non returnable CV sand copies of relevant credentials within five working days from the date of 26-02-2012 to the following address:
ABAY BANK S.C.
Human Resources Management Department